Real Estate Personal Shopper

Fees

We guarantee that the fees are more than covered with the saving we provide you with the property management.

Why hire a Real Estate Personal Shopper?

Because we save you time (350h average), money with the purchase’s final price (10% average over the market value), and worries, avoiding errors or mistakes for you which could cause extra costs.

How much is a REPS (Real Estate Personal Shopper)?

The fixed fees are established in accordance to the complexity of the search and the property offer in the area. The fees will be between 1% to 3% of the total budget.

FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)

We always work with a fixed amount.

The tariff is included within the purchase budget.

The Real Estate Personal Shopper service will not be an extra cost and there will not be speculation with the purchase budget.

There will be a 10% initial charge as operative expenses provision, and the remaining 90% when localising and property’s deeds are established.

Asergoi Properties Icono

“In addition to knowing, we have the phone number of those who know the most”

In Asergoi, we accompany you through the purchase and investing process. We are specialised in the Euskadi area (Pais Vasco) and the surrounding areas.

In addition, we belong to the number one buyer’s advisor franchise, Property Buyers by Somrie (PSI), with more than 25 years’ experience in real estate which acts as a guarantee for our customers.

Do you want to invest in real estate and get it right?

Tell us what you are looking for and we will get back to you within 24h.

Phone number: 610 51 32 32 

Email: asergoi@asergoi.com

What do they say about us?

NEC
NEC
Estamos encantados con la gestión de Jon. Gran profesional. Nos encontró una muy buena oportunidad hace meses de la que estamos encantados. Buena ubicación a un precio muy razonable. Recomendable 100%.
Eduardo García
Eduardo García
Profesional orientado al servicio integral y de calidad al cliente.
Laurix Santutxu
Laurix Santutxu
Trato muy amable y cercano.
AG GO
AG GO
Buen trato. Profesional y directo.
Asier Trueba
Asier Trueba
Gran profesional. Trato cercano y de confianza. Gran ayuda en el asesoramiento inmobiliario. Altamente recomendable.
Kevin Biurrun
Kevin Biurrun
Eficiencia y trato muy cercano.
PONTE EN CONTACTO 610 51 32 32